Silver Surfer (NES) Cover Silver Surfer (NES) Cover

DiroNomer responds:

Thanks :3

{MSX} Santa Claus is Dancing {MSX} Santa Claus is Dancing

Nice

A sped up version of an old Christmas classic. What can I say? It's a much better version than the original and I enjoyed listening to it. It has a sort of energy to it, and that's why this audio is so fun to listen to. Would be nice to see this sort of thing on some original audio, but like I said this audio was done nicely on its own.

MSXOmega responds:

Thanks! Be sure to check out my other stuff too :P

Mario & Luigi: The Christmas Mario & Luigi: The Christmas

Meh

Well this audio was not very worked on very hard, or at the least wasn't thought out very well. The voices aren't really realistic or enjoyable, and if anything they sound more annoying then funny. I found the joke to be very poor in general, because the voices moved from Consuela from family guy and elmo from sesame street. Meh, not something great.

D-Mac-Double responds:

Totally fair review. My whole aim here was to make something boring and stupid with minimal effort.

If you'd like to hear me actually *try* as Mario and Luigi, watch Thwomps: The Movie.

Candy Zoo Candy Zoo

Weird

Meh, I found this audio to be a lot like some of the music that is made for little children. I liked the sound effects to illustrate the situation the singer was describing throughout the music, but the music in general isn't exactly something that is catchy or great to listen to. I did like the solo in there, but I found the rest to be difficult to listen to.

HellScreech HellScreech

Not really scary.

In all honesty you're pretty quite something to find this audio bit scary in the least, it just sounds like some wing movement. In all honesty not a good audio worthy submission either.

MonkeyV responds:

Psh.

SWITCHBLADE SWITCHBLADE

Pretty good.

This song has a sort of catchy tune that you like to hear with good songs nowadays. The melody is fast and fun to listen to. It keeps your heart racing and it just simply sounds good. Nice work.

A Hero Is Born (Bushido OST) A Hero Is Born (Bushido OST)

Meh.

I personally didn't like this submission. The beat didn't really match up for me and I just didn't like the way it ended up sounding. You could kind of recognize the title and the music way of going, but it really didn't seem like it was made to entertain me. This isn't really something I enjoyed.

sshafty1 responds:

First, I'd like to say thank you for taking the time out of your day to review this. You're entitled to your opinion, and this certainly isn't my favorite on the soundtrack.

That being said, be mindful of your e-peen, sir.

Your 34 levels of bad-score totally raped the masses of people who scored this a 5.

In the butt.

I hope you're happy.

Butt-Rapist.

<3 Sam

Savanna Savanna

Not really something I enjoyed.

Well this submission, although catchy in a way didn't really seem all that great. It did remind me of those tribal drum things that most tribes in Africa have, but otherwise it didn't really do anything for me. It wasn't really a good sound that came from it, and it really didn't work for me.

VeXy - Distorted Reality VeXy - Distorted Reality

Heh cool.

Heh, now this isn't a bad submission by any means. Although I didn't really feel anything with this submission, I did like what it brought to the table, the problem with it though, is that it kind of dragged on and on and never really reached any type of pinnacle or conclusion and because of that I did not really enjoy it.

KG - Give it To Me KG - Give it To Me

I didn't like it that much.

Although this submission was a lot like the hip hop style and what not I personally did not like it. It didn't really make me feel anything with it, and it felt more like a professional song, but one of those no one remembers. Not really something I enjoyed.