Be a Supporter!

DewDew

Main Movies Reviews Stats 20 Fans

All 1,903 flash Reviews

The Canadian Greek God 2 The Canadian Greek God 2

This one made me poop out of my nose

Krutches responds:

Sexy.

The Assignment Part 2 The Assignment Part 2

lol

I don't know if ths is one of those things that happens to be so unfunny that it's actually funny, but I found myself laughing because it was done so poorly. Not that it was a bad submission, but I could tell that it was done by someone not from an english descent, because everyone had some strong foreign accent, even the people who clearly were animated as Caucasian. That for me was funny, though, overall a cool submission.

somezombie responds:

I actually have friends that are whiter than me and speak less english. Whoa! I bet your whole world is upside down now (btw my skin colour is like the main character).

I just wanted the two main characters to have different skin colours.. and the rest of them was given randomly, I didn't want to bother with that on this particular animation. I was more focused on the story.

Thanks for the comment.

Shape Shooter 3 Shape Shooter 3

Very cool

What I liked personally about this game was that despite it's rather simple design, and simple graphics, the game itself was still a ton of fun. The background changed with each new wave making you uneasy and tense, which added to the game's allure. Of course the actual gameplay was fun too, albeit not too great for laptop users. It would have been nice to see some sort of control scheme change menu or something to that effect, and it would have been cool if you could have had some sort of story in this submission too. Customization of your main guy, even things like simple colors and shapes would've been neat as well. All in all, you made a great fun, addictive game, but it also has plenty of room for adjustments or improvements.

Zenon Mega Blast Zenon Mega Blast

Not easy for Laptop players

This again is another one of those space shooter games. I remember years back, I would play this sort of game on my old Gameboy console and I enjoyed that as much as this one. The difference between the two being that, this one is actually far better than the old version I used to play; this version has better graphics, at least some sort of story, or dialogue in the form of the few paragraphs at the start, and it uses every bit of gameplay technique the older version uses, from bosses to maneuvers the enemies do. Still, it would have been nice to see some sort of large animation or cut scene of some sort, but all in all you did a great job with this submission. Very enjoyable.

Aura Braver Aura Braver

Fun game

The game in general is fun. It isn't much for graphics, but has that nostalgia feel to it, which keeps you from noticing it. The gameplay in this is also very addictive and although it lacks a story and isn't all that rewarding, the game keeps you hooked through innovative, but easy gameplay instructions. I found the game fun, and enjoyable and on top of that, I didn't feel as if I needed a reason to want to continue playing this game. All in all, a fun time waster.

The List. The List.

A bit odd

I guess it wasn't a bad submission in general. I enjoyed the joke a little, although I had to play through it twice to get what was going on. The voice work for the most part was done well actually, which is a refreshing taste, since not a lot of people have the ability to do good voices. The animation/art was solid, although a bit odd. I know that was the style of this submission, but it was a bit odd nonetheless. Overall you did a solid job here, a nice short and funny christmas flash. What more could you ask for?

speeling responds:

Thanks for the review.

The voices were REALLY well done in my opinion.
This was the first time I actually attempted to do a flash that didn't involve just clips of movie frames AND one i actually spent time on.

I can draw my own style (kinda like in here, but didn't really emphasize it much) but I can't animate for crap. You could say it was the style of the submission, but...yeah hahahaha.

thanks for the review man, appreciate it :D

Santa's Travels Santa's Travels

Heh.

A nice little submission, nothing to great about it. There wasn't any voicework and the animation consisted of very little work in general. Despite that it wasn't a bad submission, I mean I could tell you did put some effort in to the submission, but it would have been nice to actually see some serious animation. Other than that, I guess it wasn't too bad of a submission, it certainly did what it set out to do.

A Snowman Short A Snowman Short

Meh

The best part of this submission was really the audio voice work. Although some parts didn't sound realistic, I did enjoy that for the most part through this submission. As for the animation, it was solid, again nothing to spectacular, but solid nonetheless. The joke wasn't really funny, in anyway and maybe that was the only thing that took away from this submission. All in all you have a nice short here, just not really all that funny.

Mar & Lu do the Christmas Mar & Lu do the Christmas

Heh cool.

Well since you didn't really use your own audio I shouldn't really criticize it, but yea it wasn't all that realistic. I found it to actually detract from an otherwise nice submission. Of course that's that to say that this submission wasn't nicely animated, I mean it flowed well with the audio and you did a good job at making sure it looked realistic. All in all not a bad submission, just not really great in any area.

Super Mario Claus Super Mario Claus

lol

Well the gag wasn't great, but the voice acting was nicely done I found. The graphics in general were cool too, and I enjoyed the animation more because of it. There wasn't much of a story to this submission as it was just a gag submission, but I enjoyed the tiny bit of dialogue in it anyway. It would have been nice if the joke was a bit more original or at least a bit better thought of, but all in all the submission wasn't bad.