All 90 art Reviews

Muffin Man - Evvieco 172 Muffin Man - Evvieco 172

Not really funny in any way, but I like the cartoon style of the comic. It could use a little bit more of a fleshing out, or some sort of story in general in order to have some sort of quality to it though.

Evvie responds:

THE MAN and what you can do about him is a comic I do over at http://evvieco.com/tm and it is more story centric, done in the same style as the strips I do with mostly the same characters.

Dark Ferret Stage 3 Dark Ferret Stage 3

Cool I guess. I liked the colors on this one, and it's sexy, showing off the parts of the woman which are appelaing. I liked the small detail on the heels as well. I didn't like the lack of a background though, as it takes away from a submission which could be really good. You have showcased the character nicely though.

TheSexiestOffenders responds:

Thank you for the comment. The background is meant to be basic- resembling a woman wearing panties. It is a shared background between the stages, which are required to not have a background.

Space Detectives Space Detectives

Neat I guess, I'm not too fond of the artistic style in this submission but it makes me wonder who is dead. I like the coloring of the face in this submission, but that's the only thing I really liked in this submission. I found it the background to be uninspiring and the overal design to lacking creativity.

TheSexiestOffenders responds:

I appreciate the comment I guess, but the artistic style is for a particular reason. I find your issues to be more of a personal dislike. Your comment was lacking in proper critique.

T.T.G.F. Starfire Kras collab T.T.G.F. Starfire Kras collab

Very similar to the other submission you had made, but I like the coloring of it. The sexual nature and the muscle might be a bit over done if you ask me, but it's cool to look at a second time. I like how well the background is colored as well as it matches up well with the character.

Air-Armor Air-Armor

I like the coloring in this submission the mix of gold and blue and silver along with the black is really a nice set of colors. I'm not much of a fan of the no background, but it does do a good job of detailing the armor. Neat job!

Self Portrait Self Portrait

A good job on shading in this submission, I liked how the one side was clearly much brighter then the other side and it shows off good shading ability. This submission wasn't overly detailed, but as a sketch it does a good job of showing off ability that a lot of people don't happen to have. Nice job on this submission!

Last Day at the Beach Last Day at the Beach

This must be some sort of demon girl because the eyes and teeth are both very exaggerated. It's fun to look at though and I like the color of the eyes and the background in this submission. Very sexy as well, cool job!

TheSexiestOffenders responds:

It is indeed a slime girl~!

Hades Hades

Cool I guess, I personally don't like the way the colors are on this submission since it is different from the actual cartoon, and just doesn't look right. You did a good job making it identical to the show otherwise.

Bark Bark

Looks like some sort of a tree warrior if you ask me. I like the demon style of this submission a lot. The colors are dark and dull and that helps to personify the dark demon in this submission. Cool job!

Routine Routine

Pretty epic submission here, I liked how the background wasn't that well detailed, since it helped to add to the epicness of the bear. Very cool

Pelboy responds:

hiya! and thanks :) I would have liked to spend more time on these, but I had to do it for every shot in the animation so could only have about half an hour on each one.